OMG So many songs so much time to learn! I really LOVE it! hahaha Some day i am going to play lareine songs! Grand Pain!!!!
Today went to bugis again tmr going to have compy! Watch finals match! I am confused now, of myself. I was so sure of myself just yesterday, but now my roads are twisted up again... I want to play music that's still certain for sure! I want to stop gaming yes that's for sure too! Yes luna is still very adorable... *Mental picture* ... Yah she still is XD! OMG...
How am i going to win someone's heart when i think that i bore the person, when i think that we have little in common, when there is a lot of competition and other ppl, when the person's elder brother is like a guardian i cannot cross, when i dun think the other person has feelings for me too, when i am unsure of myself. I guess the only way to do that, is to have faith go for it and let everything fall into place! Well i hope what falls into place is a beautiful ending.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
1:12:00 PM